1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

skinny

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by eloisesa, Aug 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anfan

Anfan Level IV

Athletic, toned, in shape, good.

Skin and bones, has a bottle of water or "gum" for lunch (seriously, one of my friends is like that x.x), most definitely not.

Stupid culture. :x If all this media and propaganda weren't always shouting that skinny=better...for example, in most countries besides the US having some extra weight is a sign of wealth, that you have enough to eat. In the US people *try* to look emaciated. :/

2. Tricia

Tricia Level IV

In my mind, after reading this, I think you could possibly be the opposite of how you have just described yourself. The phrase "Thou doth protest too much" springs to mind, unfortunately :lol:. However, I am just very cynical. At the end of the day, this is the internet. We could all be 250lb, drooling, hairy, lorry drivers (no offence to lorry drivers, or anyone who is actaully 250lb, or hairy. Or who drools, in fact). But yes, I forgot what my point was now, but that's ok. Good night.

3. Hannah_Wentz

Hannah_Wentz Level I

Haha same lol, I'm afraid that one day my metabolism will fail me, I'll put on like 3 stone in about a week xD

4. Rena

Rena Level III

Haha, but thankfully, like casraecal, I think I'm genetically lucky. My metabolism is quite high, though I'm pretty sure it'll start failing me later in life.

But for now, whoa, just eat! xD

5. Istay lowkey

Istay lowkey Level I

Skinny is attractive to some people sure, I think the better question would be

" Who thinks skinny is attactive "

Personally i think to much of anything can be bad

It just depends if you're naturally skinny or not

6. carlie

carlie Level I

Errr. It depends
    I'm 1-2kgs overweight right now and not exactly fat but not exactly skinny
    and I get alot more attention (from males at least) at this weight than when I was "skinny"

But as the old saying goes, beauty is in the eye of the beholder
    In my personal opinion healthy = attractive.

7. kian_min

kian_min Level I

skinny looks better but i like to hold people with a lot of flesh. that's why i hug my auntie more often than i hug my mom XD

8. eloisesa

eloisesa Level II

what i meant by skinny was some one who was not over wieght, theres the super skinny which is anerexic, then theres the slim which is just right kinda of athlecctic, sorta feminine with curves, the chunky which is just kinda cuddley but i woundlt really say they were over weight, and then the over wieght, pretty self explanertery, and then the body builders

9. BlazinDivah

BlazinDivah Level III

According to most this thread skinny is on the outs
    Im the same, tho im a girl lol id prefer some meat on my mans bones but could never date an obese guy or a skinny skinny guy..
    Which isnt fair really for me to say, since im on the chubby side.
    I was made fun of my whole life for being chubby and turned down by some mean guys, but i refuse to be skin and bones.. no man can tell me otherwise
    Doesnt matter to me tho, as long as your happy with who you are(or with for that matter) and feel pretty thats all that counts...
    right??

[​IMG]
    ^^^^ ... Just so we know im not some hideous monster... at least i dont think haha LMAO :maha:

Freja likes this.
  10. Kevin

Kevin Newbie

skinny is not always attractive imo.

11. Virre

Virre Level IV

I don't want to come out as a total douché, but I prefer really skinny girls over the normal or overweight ones. To me, the hip bone, "clavicle" and high cheek bones are the most attractive parts of a woman, especially the hip bones. These are most distinguished on skinny girls, so naturally I prefer them. The most important thing isn't that they're skinny though, it's their personality. So I wouldn't be with a skinny girl who I don't find interesting, but I prefer my girls to be skinny.

12. eloisesa

eloisesa Level II

personally im not going to say any thing about your opinion, but i feel that if you like really skinny girls its not that their super skinny its if their healthy, they may just be naturally really skinny, but still eat the right food and amount

13. Sinful

Sinful Level I

Attraction is in the eye of the beholder. Body size should be less important and heath more important. We have young girls staving themselves, getting ill and even dying all for the appearance and need to feel attractive. Skinny girls, fat girls, how about just calling them people?

14. domini212

domini212 Level III

skinny guys ew nice build is better. But not too much muscle cause that is ilk also.

15. mavin

mavin Level I

i dont really have an opinion on it, but ill admit that im 5'6" and really (but not unhealthily) skinny and i dont like it.
    i like my legs but (is this inappropriate for this site cus i read the rules a long time ago lol) i only have b cups bc i just like amnt fat enough - or naturally endowed, w/e =P - and that kind of sucks, lol.

and it's weird bc i eat a lotlotlot.
    haha.

16. FishLess

FishLess Level III

Skinny not alway = to more attractive. Do u want to marry a bone? i dont think so lol

17. Rena

Rena Level III

Hahaha! Skinny =/= bone, ahaha.
    It depends on what 'skinny' is defined to be. Some people say I'm alright, but others say I'm skinny. Guess it's what the person feels about himself / herself.

18. Tycho

Tycho Level II

I think there's certain boundaries where built, chubby, fat and obese are set up. Chubby women can still be attractive, but when you're sporting a 300-pound muffin top over low-rise jeans then there's a wee bit more to take into consideration. :D

However I don't think that women (or men) should be able to let themselves get to that point (not due to medical issues; this is pure laziness and bad eating habits) and be able to complain about it.

It all depends on how you carry your weight.

While not twigs, these women are still attractive because they carry their weight well.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

This, however, is kinda extreme.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I mean no offense by these pictures :) I'm merely stating that taking care of yourself has a huge impact on A. How others see you and B. How you see yourself.

Since this topic is about weight and looks in correlation, I'm pretty sure that's an okay statement to make :)

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Skinny, fat, how much does it matter. I mean as long as there is a physical attraction its all good.

20. hungkungphooie

hungkungphooie Level I

there are different types of skinny. I like the healthy skinny girls, it's cute and all, but there is nothing wrong with a lady with some meat on her. Being too skinny is awkward, I wouldn't want to be worried about breaking you giving you a hug.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.