1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Soccer anyone?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by MCheezie, Nov 24, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KryptiK

KryptiK Level II

i watch it all the time! i watch EVERY game of my favourite team...REAL MADRID. i love playing it too

2. Grunge3010

Grunge3010 Level III

Yeah I do.. My favourite club team is manchester united.. Follow every single EPL game they play.. International team wise, it's gotta be Germany.. Been supporting both Man U and Germany since I was 6 years old..

3. restock

restock Level I

they used to show them over in epsn in the mornings since i come from asia... but they hardly show them here...

4. furious-johnson

furious-johnson Level I

5. Grunge3010

Grunge3010 Level III

What's your favourite team johnson?

6. astrospride

astrospride Level III

I haven't really been exposed to soccer but having my hometown Houston Dynamo win the championship in their 1st year here is pretty cool.

7. chaoz_enigma

chaoz_enigma Level I

EPL

I support Arsenal wholeheartedly. They play interesting football unlike some teams (usually not EPL) which defends all the way makes soccer not interesting.

8. MarcelAjax

MarcelAjax Level IV

So can anyone actually play soccer instead of watch it?

9. BobaFett

BobaFett Administrator
    Staff Member

Yup...

I've been playing since I was very young. I started playing competitive soccer in middle school on local team and then played four years at a private high school and as a sophmore in college just completed my first college soccer season this past fall. It was the colleges' inaugural soccer season and we did fairly well, and if it weren't for how much I, and a lot of my teammates, hated that school, I'd be playing there again next year, but I'm transferring back to the community college I went to last year.

I'm looking into other local colleges and even thinking about trying out for the Portland Timbers and Seattle Sounders next spring -- both of which are semi-professional teams.

:D

10. chaoz_enigma

chaoz_enigma Level I

Wow talking about playing soccer, its been a while since i played soccer. Here in singapore usually there is Community Centre and i would normally play soccer with the neighbourhood kids. Though we are not pros but at least we have fun.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.