Soo neo froze my side account -_- they thought I got scammed

Discussion in 'Neopets Guides' started by inlove1984, Nov 6, 2011.

1. inlove1984

inlove1984 Newbie

:( and I didn't !!! The ticket page isn't working :'( so I replied back in a email and asked them to forward it to a email support member *cry* I have *tons* of info for my account.. How long until I get a reply *cry* I miss my account :'(

2. BobaFett

BobaFett Administrator
    Staff Member

What do you mean they thought you got scammed? What would make them think that?

It could take days to weeks to get an email back from Neopets. That's just the way it is...

3. inlove1984

inlove1984 Newbie

The person Dj_shann who is jealous of me reported me and was neomailing me asking for my account -_- I replied back saying" I don't know what you are talking about and I created the neopet ****** " I said I tried to be nice to you and bye and then her inbox was full so neomailed her on her side account roleplaying_018 and I told her that we had met on a guild in the past. I went away for 1 hour and my account is frozen under saying" possibly scammed frozen for owners protection" I have every kind info you can think of for my account :/ my mom thinks tomorrow I will get it back !! I has to reply to a email from a neo support worker cause the ticket page isnt working !!

4. inlove1984

inlove1984 Newbie

Does the neopets staff work on Sunday's now or not :p

5. inlove1984

inlove1984 Newbie

Any more advice and support :( remember I don't cheat so I guess there is a 90% chance of getting my account back right :/

6. xiatus

xiatus Level III

Frozen for protection is easy to get back.
    Just take a long long long time before they will get to your ticket (now that is broken also)

7. crixstal

crixstal Level I

-_-

When she sent a neomail asking for your account, you should have screen-capped it, and reported her for trying to scam into another person's account. Then, you should have blocked her, and all her known sides, from initiating further contact with you. There is no need for any communication, because all her accounts are doomed to ice-age.

Instead, you replied to her very blatant scamming attempt. When you couldn't send the message (because her inbox was full), why did you send a neomail to her side?

I don't say this often, but I think in this case, TNT probably did this to protect you from yourself...

8. redthunder

redthunder Level I

Re: Soo neo froze my side account -_- they thought I got sca

wow that sucks im sorry dude

9. wazzy

wazzy Newbie

Yea, that sucks a lot. I hope everything goes good and you get it back alright!

10. akatsukibug

akatsukibug Level I

I'm sure that tnt will give your account back, it's not like you did something wrong.
    They froze my main two years ago for literally no reason at all, and that was when I was playing legit (didn't know about cheating until now)