1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

...Starting a life of cheating ;)

Discussion in 'Neofriends Help and Suggestions' started by Junior, Nov 23, 2009.

1. Junior

Junior Administrator
    Staff Member

I come from a land down under! (Maaaate!)
    Hey guys...

Just a few questions before I download my first program and attempt to see how the world of cheating is :)

I'm looking at getting some sort of User Shop Autobuyer.. Not sure yet what one, still trying to decide between the Maps USAB and Expons USAB...

Firstly, I dont want to get frozen. Thats a given.

I will be running this program on a legit 6.5yr old account. It was made on an old Internet Provider 6.5 years ago and while i was on a different computer. I have however logged in to the account using my current IP and computer.

Should I use a proxy? And if so, can someone point me in the right direction to learn how to use it instead of me googling it and reading hundreds of useless pages. Also, what proxies should I go for etc. General info on them.

Are there any other things I should know, be aware of or look-out for. Any other tips or advice would be greatly appreciated.

(If all goes well, I'm thinking of getting AU.. thought I'd start small though.)

If this is on the wrong board I appologise. I have done a search for "proxy" within this boards with over 1400 results... If I didn't see one answering this I'm sure you'll understand why.

Thankyou for your time...

Attached Files:

• 7.jpg
      7.jpg
      File size:
      173.6 KB
      Views:
    • 8.jpg
      8.jpg
      File size:
      159.7 KB
      Views:
  2. GrapeFruit

GrapeFruit Level IV

If you're worried about the aged account getting iced and you're just going to USAB I'd suggest just making a new account on a proxy and running the USAB on the new account since age doesn't matter when sniping. Here's a guide for using a proxy it's fairly easy to understand tech-guides-f94/proxies-a-newbies-guide-t4263.html as far as which one to use it'll basically be the same with just some minor extra features for each just go for the cheaper one both of them are great programmers so either will work fine. As far as any tips I can just say don't get greedy and be patient and that'll be universal no matter how you cheat.

3. Junior

Junior Administrator
    Staff Member

Nah I don't mind losing that account.. Just don't want to get chained to my main.

Thanks for the quick reply. I'll take a look at that guide now.

EDIT: Hrrrm decided to risk it without proxy...

Fingers crossed the program works and I dont get iced :p

4. Shawn

Shawn Level IV

Dont take the risk on your 6.5 year account. invest in a less then one day old account, put in 10k and igloo auto buy.
    Then once you have 500k + buy 2-3 aged shells to MSAB on

5. tiati400

tiati400 Level II

Yeah... you want to hold on to that old account..
    You might be able to sell it if it has some nice stuff on it.

6. Junior

Junior Administrator
    Staff Member

nah the account is basically a 6.5yr old shell... only east to get trophies.. nothing special... jut one i made then never used. no value to me....

I highly doubt would fetch much as no real value apart from the age.

7. GrapeFruit

GrapeFruit Level IV

Well if you could manage to get some trophies on there you might actually make a nice bit of change.

8. Phee

Phee Moderator
    Staff Member

I've paid over a mill for a 85 month shell, or as low as 200k for a 5 year. It all varies, but yes you can get a nice chunk of change for it, and if you by some chance did lose your main it'd be a good place to start from. I see no need to use such an old account when a much younger shell will do fine, but of course it's your choice.

Great proxy guide:
    tech-guides-f94/proxies-a-newbies-guide-t4263.html

Great guide to IP addresses:
    tech-guides-f94/ip-addresses-what-are-they-and-how-can-i-change-them-t28630.html

Personally, I NEVER use proxies. I just don't have the patience, and I don't really believe in their merit.

9. Junior

Junior Administrator
    Staff Member

Hrrm may be something worth keeping in mind.. However all my spares are now 5years + so I should be okay :p The account im using is the oldest, but has the least so short of creating a new account that'll do me I think.

As for proxies.. I've decided not to bother. I'm not paying for a proxy and the free ones would be used by others and then if a chain ice occurs I lose my accounts anyway.. So I'll take the chance.. And each time I log in I'll turn my modem off so I get a new IP.. I think my IP is dynamic anyway...

10. Shawn

Shawn Level IV

Dynamic IP = win
    too bad i dont have one