Templates

Discussion in 'Neofriends Help and Suggestions' started by Lightning, Apr 4, 2009.

?

Do you like :O?

1. Yes

1 vote(s)
    33.3%
  2. No

2 vote(s)
    66.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lightning

Lightning Administrator
    Staff Member

Ahem, another suggestion here ;) .

I was thinking a template might help on posts so you don't have to type the similar stuff on each post :p . Like for guides, it might be useful since I have the same format for all game guides. Templates could have a similar feel like the drafts, except you can just load them wherever, whenever :p .

How about it :D

2. Arkley

Arkley Level III

A template for guides might be a good idea and could help first time guide writers, but I don't know if it would be useful for any serious writers since the topics of guides can be so varied, even within a certain genre such as "game guides". If you're planning on doing something like that, maybe you could write a guide on how to write a guide? :p

3. Cacklenub

Cacklenub Level IV

For an individual template, like that you said you use every time, you could just save your format to microsoft word and just copy and paste it whenever you need it.

But a default template in the guides section wouldn't be good because all guides are different.

Don't think this idea would be all that useful. ;/

4. Lightning

Lightning Administrator
    Staff Member

No, it's just like drafts. The user has to make them by themselves, not something universal…so it's like for personal use.

5. Royal

Royal Level IV

We have templates for the applications (some of them) and I think that is all that is necessary.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.