1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Sims 2!

Discussion in 'Computers and Technology' started by lnconcise, Jan 26, 2008.

1. Dreamerz

Dreamerz Level III

I use to like sims 2 I own the sims 2 and nightlife, it came all in one but I don't play it as much anymore. Iusually put it on my computer play it a day or two then a month later realize im not playing it and delete it off the computer again. Done this quite a few times too but this time is been off my computer a long while.

2. Megs

Megs Level III

About a year ago, I was obsessed with sims 2 and i had every so far released expansion pack . but it was all set up on my windows 2003 (which sucks) and we had low virtual memory . and it deleted a file, so it cant run anymore . so now i have nightlife and another expansion on my laptop .

3. lolcow

lolcow Level III

I got the first few expansion packs. I stopped buying them after realizing the overwhelming number of "expansions" EA was pawning off.

4. retario

retario Level I

I've got the sims 1 and 2 but got bored after a while.
    I think i might try some expansion packs.

5. Lights

Lights Level I

I have Sims 2 + Pets. Used to play sometimes on my old computer.
    I'd like to buy Sims 3, but I'm afraid I won't be able to run it on my laptop.

6. Molly

Molly Level III

I have Sims 2 and most of the expansion packs. It's just so addicting to pay :D
    I want to get Sims 3, but I don't want to spend that kind of money right now...