1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Super Smash Bros. Brawl

Discussion in 'Computers and Technology' started by Milanos, Mar 11, 2008.

1. fail

fail Level IV

i want it soo bad! but i dont have a wii :( the pokemon trainer sounds cool how he uses 3 different pokemon

2. Milanos

Milanos Level IV

No Wii = :(

I don't think I'm going to like pokemon trainer. He sounds too... Hyped.

3. goncalo

goncalo Level IV

Well people say it's hard to get used to it but it seems quite powerful.
    I don't know, but if there are 3 pokemon, that means each one has different damage percentage. Right? If it's true then it pwns. If not, well, it may take a while to get used to it but it gets stronger as you gain experience. People say exactly the same about Olimar.

4. fail

fail Level IV

well, i saw a vid on youtube, the trainer doesnt battle, he just snds out squirtle, ivysaur and charizard. they each have their own move set and your able to switch up throughout the battle

5. goncalo

goncalo Level IV

That's true. Each will tire with time, though, which will keep you from spamming charizard's flamethrower all the match.
    And just as a note, the change order is stable, which means squirte will change to ivysaur which will change to Charizard.

6. goncalo

goncalo Level IV

Well, I assure you it can't.

Though there's plenty of pokemon you can get out of the all-mighty pokeball item, and even though it's random, I think it's one of the most powerful items there (next to that damn hammer of course).

7. hotluck

hotluck Newbie

im getting it saturday... hopefully theyll have them because they were sold out at target yesterday :(

8. xcoasterx

xcoasterx Level II

Its slower than melee. Some characters suck badly now (samus, shiek, etc.) The new characters are fun though.

9. Milanos

Milanos Level IV

Please tell me you're kidding :(

Samus is my favorite. I don't want to find a new favorite.

10. goncalo

goncalo Level IV

Well honestly, it's true.
    First of all, Samus's cannon can be easily, not avoided, but reflected back to you. Second, she's slow as hell on her power suit. Third, she can't wavebounce. Fourth, unlike Ike (which is a true powerhouse), she's slow, but her close-ranged attacks are just average strong. Fifth, she drops her suit after final smashing, and you need to wait until you get it again (though this last one might not make much difference since honestly, I find ZSS a lot useful in battle than Samus).

So if you wanna go further than fighting in the SSE, I'd advise you to choose another =)

11. Parisdirt1

Parisdirt1 Level III

I know that some Characters are worst then other since of being of slow or something else, but at the same if you learn to play them well. I'm sure any character can be a power house. As for what i play and thoughts, I love MetaKnight, its just he is so damn light still lol. All time fav would be Ness just b/c i was great with him in the original. I just hate the slow chars. just can never get use to them hehe.

~Dirt