1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

(This Will Be a Hot Topic) How The World End?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by pandahorde, Mar 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. krazyhick

krazyhick Level III

The world will end along with world war 3. We will blow each other into pieces with nukes and with that the ozone layer and the polar ice caps will melt flooding the Earth. End of story.

2. lolcool22

lolcool22 Level III

I'm not entirely sure, but before anything crazy like a volcano swallows the world happens, Earth will be consumed by the Sun.

3. pandahorde

pandahorde Level IV

in world war three nuclear devices. and if nuclear will be launch we will all get poison or died. maybe 1/2 of earth surface will be damage.

4. Mr Awesome

Mr Awesome Level IV

a little fat boy will eat all the cake and lollies and fatty foods in the world in an attempt to make everybody realise how bad foods affect your health. But he miscalculated how much bad food there was and he implodes covering the entire earth in a green goo that hardens on impact turning everybody into green gooish statues for eternity until the warrior of 1000 swords comes...

and to answer your question...no i am not in a mental institution

and to answer the actual question of the topic...The sun will burst and when it does it will create a vacuum in space that will consume all the planets that are in relatively close proximity to it. Meaning only Pluto maybe Neptune will survive the vacuum because once the other planets are consumed the vacuum will be full and implode perhaps scattering the other planets with parts of the sun or planets. Or even imploding with so much force as to push the other planets into entirely new sola systems

5. cameronCRUNK

cameronCRUNK Level IV

meh, I don't want to start any fights so I'll just say one thing - I believe in what the bible has to say about the end of the world.

6. fightthepower

fightthepower Newbie

The world will end from overpopulation and human nature. One day, one too many people will be born, and the world will slowly become more and more hostile, until we are reduced into animals and destroyed. Then animals will slowly die from loss of habitat and food, and plants, and so on, creating a reverse of how the world began. Unless the sun burning out beats us to it.

7. pandahorde

pandahorde Level IV

same here. in revelation you will read happenings when Jesus Comes.
    About the monster with seven head you will read it.

8. desiqt786

desiqt786 Level II

aside from religious beliefs, i think it'll end when overpopulation occurs and there isnt enough resources to feed most of the people.

9. Chocolate

Chocolate Level I

Global Warming. Or when the economy collapses which will be when all the oil and uranium runs out.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.