1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Toy Story 3

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Zer0, Jun 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mastercjb

Mastercjb Level IV

I'm still waiting to get it bootleg but its taking forever, at this point I might just have to spend the $10 to see it =(

2. warror135

warror135 Newbie

before i watched this for the first time, i was kinda skeptical about the fact it was made so far after the first two movies, because movies from the 90s were definatley the best, and i thought this was probably going to ruin it, definatley wrong, this was a great end to toy story, nothing much changed from the first two movies to this one, which is a good thing beause the first two kicked Ass! =)

IMO worth the watch for all you disney pixar lovers out there =D

3. Fiddlex

Fiddlex Newbie

its a good movie, i had to go see it cause i loved the first two!

4. Kangaroos

Kangaroos Level III

Pixar's next movie is Cars 2. I never even watched the first Cars because it never interested me... Toy Story 3 is going to be a tough act to follow though.

Aannndd, Toy Story 3 is the highest grossing animated film of all time! And it hasn't even been released as DVDs yet. It's already grossed 920 million!

5. johnydesouza12

The movie is AWESOME! In Fact, i was trying to hold back the tears but i couldn't. it was amazing.

6. atombomb

atombomb Level I

I liked Toy Story 1 and 2. But I watched the first 5mins of Toy Story and stopped...

7. Ddvw123abc

Ddvw123abc Level I

Saw this the day after it came out loved it! Thought it kinda dragged on near the end but man I used to watch the first one everyday as a kid and the ending left me sad but I didn't cry

8. Freja

Freja Level IV

I was never a big fan of toy story tbh. But meh, I think I'll watch this tomorrow, this guy asked me out anyway. It's in 3D? Is it good ? I remember watching alice in wonderland in 3D, that 3D was just annoying ._.
    BTW, this came out two days ago or so here o.o wow, we're far behind.

9. Galifanakis

Galifanakis Level I

Really? Dragged on? O: I completely disagree. The end was so perfect and poignant. Saying goodbye and moving on even when it hurts. Passing to a new generation. The whole movie was so beautiful and touching with it's oh-so human qualities and issues of loss and abandonment. It's strange how a kid's movie can touch on these emotions so much more than most movies these days. Go Pixar.

10. Ddvw123abc

Ddvw123abc Level I

Well not the end but like right before the dump scene I thought it was going kinda slow maybe because I didn't feel very well and wanted to go home idk for sure

11. powerof0

powerof0 Level III

For some reason I just found this movie to be so-so. I'm guess I'm just too shallow to enjoy the poignant messages contained within... <_<

12. Goaneopy

Goaneopy Newbie

I've yet to see more go to the movies and see ...
    My friends say it is very good and has some versions that 3D is over!

13. Monk

Monk Newbie

This really was a great movie. This is one of the few series that actually manages to be awesome for every movie. When they first said there was gonna be a third, I was iffy, then it got cancelled, then it go greenlit again, but in the end, definitely a good movie.

14. sniper1337

sniper1337 Level I

One of the best toy storys made in my opinion , Made my little sis have tears in her eyes :(

15. aneoguy

aneoguy Newbie

ahhh yes brought back many memories for mee too when i was younger, however i still think the first ones were better :D

16. Varren

Varren Level I

I love that I've always been the same age as Andy, so I think that's why I'm so invested in the story. I loved the first movie to bits and have watched it a bunch, but have only seen the second one a few times and I don't like it quite as much as the first. The third, however, was fantastic and before the first five minutes was up I was already teary-eyed from the nostalgia of it all. I would definitely recommend this movie to anyone debating whether they should see it or not

17. Galifanakis

Galifanakis Level I

I think the best thing of this movie was seeing all the adults and teens crying while the kids asked what the big deal was. It's our movie :D

Plus is 2/3 of my viewings of it both the film got a standing ovation, in one of them both the film and the short got a standing o. Go world.

18. edddedddeddd

edddedddeddd Level II

So sad! Really good movie overall. It's a movie that anyone can watch and enjoy.

19. zikaroo

zikaroo Level I

Agrees zero brings back them childhood memorys

Please don't gravedig. This topic hasn't been posted in a while. Also, please try to elaborate on your posts. It looks like you are posting quick one liners for points.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.