1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Training School Guide

Discussion in 'Neopets Guides' started by chrisw2525, Mar 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. demons_angel17

demons_angel17 Level I

pretty cool..i never could figure out the entire "train stats till double of level" thing.thanks a lot.

2. SoC

SoC Moderator
    Staff Member

Re:

Exactly. Train level to 20, str/def to 40. and HP to 60. Then you have to train level to 30 to enable you to train str/def again. But you've got 20 hp for 1codestone, instead of 2codestones saving you around 100k.

3. bunnybs08

bunnybs08 Newbie

using lab ray is easier.....

4. simplyjaded

simplyjaded Level I

woah cool , so many interesting over at this site.

5. xace

xace Level I

This is actually a good idea. I never really thought about it while I was training my chomby, since I didn't want to lab it. <3 but thankfully i have all of my battle avies now, so if I do battle again, i will at least know of a good way to continue training hehe. Thanks.

6. furry_angel17

furry_angel17 Newbie

i know this would be the most stupid question you'll ever hear but could oyu help me out??? how can i level up my pet???

7. chenran1212

chenran1212 Level II

Good guide. Although I do not train my pets

8. supra_14m

supra_14m Level I

thxxxxxx alot wonderfull guild

9. jsoulez

jsoulez Level I

I found it easiest to do training with dubloons or codestones, deciding which depends on how many codestones, how many times a day you can check the training, or how much you want to pay. I found it easier to just get dubloons because I didn't have that many codestones and the few times I tried they were not the ones I needed and were usually ones that cost more then dubloons would cost.

Each day I would also do 5-10 scratch cards depending on how many I had and how expensive they were listed, but I usually just stuck to the cheap Terror Trove Scratch Cards because they would only run 980-1000np and they seemed to have a pretty good win rate.

Every chance you can check for Count Von, it's a chance but you can either get a level or lose a level, but you take the same risk with the labs and sometimes if you go over a level on accident in training (you should usually take caution because you can get levels from random events or super bonuses) you can use him to go down a level, like with the lab.

I'd also try to check to do kitchen quests every time it was up and only if the total cost was under 6000np because the max you win back is usually only 1500np at max.

If you have a lot of money you can do some of the more expensive scratch cards, the lab, and neggs although I recommend staying away from neggs because they are too expensive.

10. Commy

Commy Moderator
    Staff Member

THanks for the guide! That's got some good advice in there

11. stick808

stick808 Level II

awesome!

that makes alot of sense XD

12. wonderingpanda

Thanks gonna save alot of money!

13. wonderingpanda

codestone are too inflated now... to train ur pet is gonna be really expensive thanks for the guide

Don't gravedig.
    ~L_scorpio

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.