Transferring Neopoints & Items

Discussion in 'Neopets Guides' started by singapore, Mar 24, 2010.

1. uknowmeuknowme

uknowmeuknowme Level I

Thanks for the tip, ive been chained ice before so maybe your way is better xD

2. lando

lando Level I

Proxy would decrease your chance of getting caught so I would advise people to do that. Great tip though, didn't really think of the shop method.

3. airisis

airisis Level I

transfering neopoints and items is really easy, but obviously you put a lot of time and effort into this guide, so good job

4. boredhacker2

boredhacker2 Newbie

My (SHORT) Guide to Transferring Neopoints & Items
    Step-by-Step

ITEMS:
    1) Set up a side account on a different email.
    2) Go on the trading post on that account & the one who will receive the items and put up piles of dung. (1 for each 10 items)
    3) Put your items in the trading post, 10 at a time, and then accept it using the side account.
    4) Send them to your main account the same way.
    *the extra account is used as a safety precaution.*

NEOPOINTS:
    1) Buy some piles of dung.
    2) Put them up in your shop for either 25,000, 50,000, 75,000, or 99,999 nps.
    3) Buy them with the other character.
    Note: If you have less than 25,000 np, then wait until you transfer them.

Hope this helped. ;)

5. Aemira

Aemira Level III

I have two computers. What if I'm on one (a mac) and the other ( a pc) at the same time and transfer? Will it just look like siblings were transferring items?

Also, what if I use an iphone to do it? Is the IP completely different as long as I'm not on wifi?

6. Obi

Obi Level I

Im wondering the same thing, I only use my main on the mac, and sides on the computer as thats where my aber is. :p

7. nikkin

nikkin Level I

I have 3 side accounts and one main, and they are all on the same computer IP. Each one has different emails and different first and last names. I use the igloo autobuyer on the 3 sides at the same time, and then when I build up a large amount on each account I do what this guide suggested and buy cheap items from my main for like 50k+. I then delete the items I bought on each side and the sales history on my main. I've been doing this for about a year, knock on wood, so hopefully it keeps going ok. I'm nervous about it all the time though. What I'm wondering is...there are so many players on neopets and people logged on, how do they notice this kind of stuff unless you have a ton of side accounts? Its kind of crazy.

8. PrinceErik

PrinceErik Level IV

well they really dont, unless you start going insane, if they see somehow that someone sold 30 pieces of junk for 99999 each, that is suspicious haha

9. dddas

dddas Level I

If you are transferring HTS items, would it be less suspicious to put it in your shop for less than 1000np and quickly buy it using another browser? I have been doing this for about 3 months, but don't know if this is risky? Because it is less than 1000np, it will not show up on the history. (Also i have seen people who do weird once a month promotions, selling a 500k item for 1k)

10. RESPRiT

RESPRiT Level I

I've heard of similar techniques using the Trading Post before, and thanks for the guide!

11. theneoblackmarket

oww! thanks for the guide!
    i tranfer my nps for adds! i use AAs, and i love to adopt BD pets;

12. av_eric

av_eric Level II

Thanks. However, sniping from shops works well fi you ahve a user tha can buy the item fight when you put it in.
    Trades sometimes look suspicious, if done repeatedly

13. alexq1

alexq1 Newbie

I have actually gotten frozen from SSing on a shell, logging into another account with a proxy, and xfering the NP from the shell to my other account via shop.

14. PrinceErik

PrinceErik Level IV

yeah that can happen, just the least likely of all of the ways. they have to really be on their game them to catch you

15. Sparratic

Sparratic Level III

I usually use the shop method but I put an MP in my shop for 1 np and lurkers took it :( atleast it wasn't that expensive of an MP but user shop autobuyers are a pain sometimes.

16. Jamie

Jamie Level I

Great guide, thank you!

17. Kisame

Kisame Newbie

:back: Nice idea using the 2 diffrent browsers to double log =) ty for the tip.

18. excalibur_knight

I definitely found this useful thanks!! :D

19. candyman

candyman Level I

the 1 np item in shop is really hard to pull off just gotta use an item that wouldnt regularly be searched of a bunch of pbs. xmas pbs wouldnt be all that nad of an idea right now or even ghost pbs since they are both buyable and ive sold a couple 30k under price and they still take like 15-20 mins to buy if not longer.

20. Kisame

Kisame Newbie

Ill have to try that :eek:!