1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Users' Programs and Cash Transferral

Discussion in 'Announcements, Rules, and Information' started by expon, Jul 26, 2007.

1. expon

expon Administrator
    Staff Member

Just to let everyone know, programs will probably be transferred from users accounts on the old forum, to users accounts on the new forum. Some smaller programs, like scripts, won't be transferred to your account on the new forum. But anything which has been uploaded to the downloads section already, and was on the old forum, will be transferred to your account if you bought it on the old forum.

Edit:
    programs have been transferred for users 1-1000

Edit#2:
    programs have been transferred for users 1-1500

Edit#3:
    programs have been transferred for users 1-2300

Edit#4:

programs have been transferred for users 1-2700

Edit#5:
    I am not going to transfer the rest of the users programs using the automatic transfer program.
    if your user id is in between the range of 2700-3500 and you want your programs transferred, PM me and I will do it manually :)

---------------------------------------------------

Edit#6
    Forum Cash/Points have been transferred

Note that the transfer will not ADD to the points you have made on the new forum over the last few days - it will overwrite your forum cash with the amount you had on the last forum. In the unlikely event that you had less forum points on the old forum than you do on this forum - and it ends up removing some of your points, you can PM me about it and we can sort something out :)

2. NoPoint

NoPoint Level III

So if I am member 1948, I should have my programs already? Cause I haven't got any in the download section.

3. expon

expon Administrator
    Staff Member

you are member 2576... :p

4. NoPoint

NoPoint Level III

Cheers expon. I am all sorted now. Sorry for being a pleb! Hahaha. Goody, can now re-download my programs. So, many thanks again.

5. Kaito

Kaito Level IV

how can i know what's my number.

6. NoPoint

NoPoint Level III

7. Tofurky

Tofurky Level IV

One problem. The Multi Trainer. I forgot who made it.
    Anyways... I bought it the day it came it. It was a good 50-60 points. About 2 days later, it broke, and he said he would fix it. It looks like he STILL hasn't fixed it, and it's not online, so can you please give all of us a refund?

And on an unrelated note, how come I'm a Level 1 AND Level 2? o.0

8. palepink

palepink Level IV

erm.. while you're at it, I bought the neo auction sniper thingy a few days before the old forum was down for 150 points but in the new forum it's only 100 points... can I have a refund for that as well? xD

... and the multi-trainer was by pankirk, I remember =)

9. Tofurky

Tofurky Level IV

Thanks palepink.
    I remembered another thing I bought that isnt' up.
    Snowman's Auto-Pricer. I'd like a refund on that too if that isn't going to be uploaded to the new site =\

10. Tricia

Tricia Level IV

Hmm.. Maybe there should be a notice up in the download section or just in the rules bit that talks about the purchase of programmes. I mean, if you buy something in a shop and then next week it's reduced, you don't get the extra money you paid refunded..

Maybe just something that says that when you purchase a programme, you have to be aware that it may be taken off the site at some point. I mean, that would be pretty obvious to most, but apprently not to all.

The problem with people asking for refunds on the Mutli Trainer is that if that starts happening, it could become a nightmare as everyone will be wanting refunds who owns it, and if another programme goes AWOL, the same thing will happen again. It would be far easier if people just accepted that there is a chance that there may be a limit on how long the programmes are operational for.

11. expon

expon Administrator
    Staff Member

well said :)

12. Tofurky

Tofurky Level IV

It's nice that your telling us this now, but we weren't aware of this before now =\
    Anyways, it looks like I got some points back, so thank you expon :yup:

13. zachrules

zachrules Level II

i didnt get any of my old cash back...

14. Tofurky

Tofurky Level IV

He said not all of the transfers were done today.

15. Rebecca

Rebecca Level II

If you go into a shop and buy a shirt, and then go back a week later and it's in the sale, then you can't ask for some of your money back.
    The same should be with points. The point values for the programs can change at any time but surely the same principal should apply, you can't get a refund after you have already purchased something.
    Does anyone agree with me?
    o_O

I think the system should be non-refundable otherwise things just get silly. And it's just points after all. But I'm not a mod or anything, just a newbie! But I just thought I'd share my opinion...

16. palepink

palepink Level IV

Yep, mine are also transferred... so I went and bought myself the money tree grabber and now I'm poor again lol

17. expon

expon Administrator
    Staff Member

I am not going to transfer the rest of the users programs using the automatic transfer program.
    if your user id is in between the range of 2700-3500 and you want your programs transferred, PM me and I will do it manually :)