1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Warcraft III Dota

Discussion in 'Computers and Technology' started by Macdoodles, Oct 19, 2009.

1. Shawn

Shawn Level IV

I JUST started DoTA. Teach me the builds+items for Centaur, Naga and Viper please?

2. gushers

gushers Newbie

I'm a huge fan of DotA. I kind of transitioned over to HoN a long time ago, but I'm soooo bored with it. There isn't that much of a hero selection. Wc3 DotA will probably always be superior to it I think. Yes, there isn't that high of a skillcap, however I think at a competitive level there is a unlimited need for team strategy and coordination.

3. wombats

wombats Level I

haven't played in a bit, but for centaur, go early str items like bracers, stout shield to make vanguard, blink dagger, then Heart of tarrasque.

on naga, wraith bands to start, treads/travel, diffusal blade, anddd pretty much whatever you want past that.

viper you go wraith bands, maybe stout shield to make vanguard, treads/phase boots, and MKB after that. : D

4. Grandmaster

Grandmaster Level II

So is Warcraft the same thing as World of Warcraft, or are they two totally different games?

I tried WoW a while back, with the free 10-day trial thing, it just got boring for me pretty quick, probably because I had virtually no idea what i was doing.