1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What do you think of Racism?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Xizavo, Oct 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sportsguy1294

sportsguy1294 Level I

a lot of comedians do it for laughs. i dont think its worth it tho. words hurt a lot.

2. feeeesh

feeeesh Level I

dude if your bestfriend was the race you hate why is he your bestfriend?? you like people for their personalities not race

3. gameking210

gameking210 Newbie

Well, I'm not racist against white, black, mexican or anyone besides people I see as very stupid. Which then I put them in their own little category and am racist against the stupid people.

So yes, I am a racist. xD

4. Roarbark

Roarbark Level I

Well, Gameking. Stupid people can (and are) black, white, mexican, chinese, japanese, korean, lithuanian, Czech, Dutch, Atlantian, Antarctican, and everywhere in between. So you arent a racist. You are biased against stupid people, not racist against stupid people (since stupid people arent a race :0)

Personally, i am disgusted by racism also. I grew up in Hawaii, where basically, every culture meets. Miniature melting pot of sorts. (sugar cane days, "everyone" emigrated here to work) I respect all the races, and try my hardest not to pass judgement on any person until i know (Think i know?) them.

5. zaibrax

zaibrax Level I

Well. I have a Black friend, I do it to mess around because its funny on how she acts. But I thinks its wrong what taught me that, "A Time to Kill" Veryy good movie.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.