What should I play?

Discussion in 'Neofriends Help and Suggestions' started by FastBullet, Oct 8, 2008.

1. FastBullet

FastBullet Level IV

I kinda have a problem. I want to play something for like 2 years and sell here to get some trader points.

Here's the tricky part. I already tried Wonderland Online (nobody plays it here so no success) and if you're suggesting Neopets I already thought of that.

Now I dunno where should this topic stay but I want to make profit :p

2. domini212

domini212 Level III

so y not neopets. lots of ppl here play neopets hence the name neofriends..LOL how about world of warcraft?

3. Rach

Rach Level I

How about runescape?
    I'm not all that familiar with it, but i think it's fairly easy to earn money there. A friend said it was, anyway. :p

4. Zer0

Zer0 Level IV

World of Warcraft, Runescape, Maplestory
    :)

5. ceneret0023

ceneret0023 Level III

yea i'm interested as to why no neopets but if you wanna sell it here definitely WOW, runescape, or maplestory, you might even try final fantasy XI i'm not sure if too many people here play it but last i checked the other games section it was there... i think xD

6. FastBullet

FastBullet Level IV

Maybe this isn't the right time and place to say this but you might want to do some research. People being frozen too much and people getting tired of this cat and mouse game with TNT really are multiplying like rats these days.

We aren't getting any younger here. :arf:

7. skier101

skier101 Level I

fastbullet, you should probably check out the other gaming corner and see what everyone else is playing, I know i used to play habbo hotel other then you have to pay to get most things and its hard to script but if you get rich on there you can sell it for a fair bit of real cash.