1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

whos the richest neopian?

Discussion in 'Neopets Chit-Chat' started by bugaboo, Apr 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Glamorous

Glamorous Level III

I have surmised that it is a war prize given to featheralley when she defeated Lord Darigan in the Meridell War.

Not caring enough to look up the actual acronym i will now make up a close approximation:

Darigan Scepter of Despair

2. cameronCRUNK

cameronCRUNK Level IV

I believe that is it. Learn alot from following convos on the BC

3. rarehunternick

rarehunternick Level II

why does it really matter who is the richest neopian on the sit. If these people are soooo rich, then they have no real social life.

4. americanpierg

americanpierg Level III

lol i love how jealous people always pull the "no life" card. id assume they have more of a life than you whom btw i must remind is using a neocheat site to try to get neopoints, the same neopoints they so easily earn. they were rich 3-4 years ago, and theyre still rich now. its that becuase they have so much np, they can easily hoard items and make np off of that. its not hard to hoard 200 h4000 helmets and then wait for them to infalte and sell them off afterwards.

5. Glamorous

Glamorous Level III

Something that I noticed about what you said that was quite interesting was that TNT implements rules to justify freezings. Something that they could have done was implement counter-rules to justify outlandish inflation.

For instance: when TNT says it is illegal to inflate items with a group of friends but not by yourself, this is allowing only the richest of neopians to get very very richer; ex munsterpoo.

6. cameronCRUNK

cameronCRUNK Level IV

*sigh* I remember Alomber42 and some of the items he had.

Jealousy sucks.

7. fightthepower

fightthepower Newbie

Anyone want to inflate sparkshooters with me?

8. americanpierg

americanpierg Level III

well...thast just a small sacrafice they're willing to make for the greater good fo their rules. they KNOW they cant outlaw hoarding, its an integral part of neopets as a whole. they also KNOW most people don't have enough neopoints to artifically inflate an item by themselves, so they TELL people theyre allowing people to hoard items in speculation of a price increase or decrease. Of course theres going to be a few really rich accounts out ther who can alter the market on their own, but that amount of people is so negligable that TNT doesnt care. theres what, 20 people at MOST, and thats a stretch, who have enough np to really flip the economy on its end? the rich will always get richer becuase theyre working on a large value than everyone else, 100 million np to them is like 500,000 to everyone else.

Even if TNT allows group inflation, which is what u seem to be argueing for to "even the field" betwee the rich and the not so rich, the rich would get EVEN MORE RICH than they are now cuz they can easily band together in groups of 3-4 and buy out an entire item (ie green apples of 2001)

9. rarehunternick

rarehunternick Level II

number one, i'm not jealous about how rich or even care how rich they are. Another thing, i actually earn my nps the legit way. I have not used any of my points here to buy any of the cheat programs, bec. i figured that i don't want to get frozen...so i decided that i don't want to buy the programs.

10. cameronCRUNK

cameronCRUNK Level IV

Green apples of '01? Could you explain? I didn't start playing until a few years afterwards.

11. Miradz

Miradz Level II

just want to post my views..and a little bit of neopian history

Back when i started playing, in year 2002, Alombar42 was the richest, as someone has mentioned before, he controlled most of the economy and was belived to have the most pure ever.

Later in year mid 2002, munsterpoo started playing and didnt really make it rich till about end of 2003, when he bought and resold some peas.

Featheralley has always been rich, and gotten richer when her boyfriend, psxfaq, decided to retire, and with the help of a staff member, moved all of psxfaq's belongings including the pet Majal_kita to featheralley's account. At one point, she showed 5 pea's in her gallery and countless other expensive things, including the famous DSoD, which is actually Darigan Sword of Death.

there are alot of people who are rich but are low profile, like aglandiir :p

12. americanpierg

americanpierg Level III

earliest inflation scheme i could remmeber, green apples went from 100np to well over 7000 np when a group of really rich accounts began to corner the market, mind u these were were NOT semi rare items at all back then, (not saying that they are now), they were probably as common as sparkshooters were.

Well i just checked their prices and its at 600...thats about 3x as much as they were in 03 (last time i checked)

13. AceOfNoobs

AceOfNoobs Newbie

Id say munsterpoo.

14. NHStephen

NHStephen Level IV

everone knows it munsterpoo i used to have like 2bil on Quickbid but it got unfairly frozen cause my bro played too

15. dragonballfan

dragonballfan Level III

and you can make a item go up by your self it just takes a little while. i like to know what will happen if you can get all of one item?

16. daydee

daydee Level III

If you got all of one item you could be very rich as you could sell them off one by one as unbuyable. I don't see how you can do this as there will still be some hanging around in SDB or accounts that haven't been played in a while, if other users notice the price is inlfating they made jump on the bandwagon and horde a few themselves!

17. btboy5

btboy5 Level II

Saw his/her account, VERY IMPRESSIVE. How the hell does he get all those? Does he have a contract with Neopets? I can feel mockery just looking at those items. If he is legit he is crazy... Has he ever been frozen before? Sorry just had to say all that. Lol. Anyway I'm sure with a few months of autobuying and without getting iced anyone can achieve as much. :D

18. cameronCRUNK

cameronCRUNK Level IV

Aglandiir is very low profile. No gallery items, shop size 41, one pet(Yellow Ogrin), no really hard-to-get trophies other then Ultimate Bullseye second place and Castle of Evil Thade.

Just out of curiosity, does anyone know if he has staff connections?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.