WoW or Aion?

Discussion in 'Computers and Technology' started by Wings, Apr 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Harlow

Harlow Level I

Wow is pretty good, i stopped playing awhile ago but yeah it is a lot of fun.

2. Aemira

Aemira Level III

I'd go with WoW. Just because starting out it's more fun. There are more people and in the summer they have some good events.

3. AcidSpiral

AcidSpiral Level I

I played WoW like... 5 years ago, had a level 60 Undead Rogue, but then got pretty bored. :S I was always a fan of Asheron's Call too, but AC has pretty much been ruined in the past few years by mass macroing and lack of content. I played it until recently, even bought a personal allegiance mansion and then got so bored I just sold my account. It's sort of a dying game these days, but you could try it too if you're bored.

4. FastBullet

FastBullet Level IV

Definitely WoW. Here's my argument.
    <3

About Aion :
    by Chob, Moustache Wielder and Commander of Aionsource.
    Aion, also known as Lineage II with Wings, and Land of the Chinese Gold Farmers, is another MMO made by Korea’s version of Blizzard, NCsoft. If you really liked World of Warcraft, or any other MMO for that matter, then you’re in luck. With Aion, you won’t be leaving your basement anytime soon, as the developers have made a game that would have graphics that would be as realistic as a fucking movie, but have content as interesting as a Sonichu comic.
    [​IMG]
    After 10 minutes of playtime, the server is going to boot you, and you're going to see this screen again.

5. Kyas

Kyas Level I

Definitely WOW, takes awhile to get into it while you're leveleing up, but with about of time its so fun!

6. Manonarock

Manonarock Level I

I Lurvvvvv WoW,....

7. CrC

CrC Level II

WoW is so much better than Aion. Aion plays a lot like Runes of Magic and that game is free to play.

8. jhonsadins

jhonsadins Newbie

I was so fed up with WoW catering to casuals. I'd get in vent with people who were absolutely terrible and didn't care to improve their skills any because Blizzard gave them their gear anyway. I've been playing since day 1 and over the years I've slowly watched my favorite game turn into a steaming pile of we all know what.

So I quit.

AION came out and I ran to it with all my PvP friends. I ran to GameStop, grabbed myself the Collector's Edition and rushed home. I installed the game and updated it to the most recent version - a 15 minutes that seemed like a LIFETIME. Then, FINALLY, I could log in. I cannot begin to describe the excitement I felt. I logged in and created my first character, a level 1 Asmodian Cleric...

9. Grimwolf08

Grimwolf08 Level I

WoW....Forsaken are L33T! Muahaha!!!
    My opinion is biased, though. Haven't played Aion.

10. bladeoftalwar

bladeoftalwar Level IV

WoW. The community is huge and I love both the PVE/PVP aspect of the game. When i'm bored with one of them, i just switch to the other

11. Obi

Obi Level I

Yeah, I would say WoW, played for a few years, and now I want to start up again.

12. bladeoftalwar

bladeoftalwar Level IV

you should start up in cataclysm. the community is dying right now because content is old and everyone is just waiting on cata

13. Attempt

Attempt Level II

WoW, but never again. never ever again! I cheated so hard in that game =/

14. newestretro

newestretro Level I

i'll said wow but it take up lots of your time

But for me i'll be waiting for Diablo 3 to come out hehe

15. rienei

rienei Level I

wow is like olddddddddd and expensive. Aion is newer and seemingly more fun. I tried both.....WoW seems very complicated for beginners and super long travel timing....can afk and bath. Aion is worse cuz you cant afk but at least you can fly anytime anywhere. Gets a new type of pvp exp. I'd Choose Aion in the end.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.